Peel the apples and grate them, add the sugar and cinnamon and cook a little.
We mix the pudding powder with cold water and add it over the apples and let it simmer and let it boil until it thickens.
Line a tray with cling film and place a layer of biscuits, add half the amount of hot apples, a layer of biscuits, the remaining apple composition and a layer of biscuits on top.
Let it cool and then put the tray in the fridge for 2 hours,
Apple and biscuit cake - Recipes
Message from roandre & raquo 22/10/2005 11:13
For the countertop:
a cube of margarine
200-300 gr regular biscuits
1 kg of apples
5 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons flour
1/2 l of milk
1/4 packet of margarine
Method of preparation
In a yena bowl, place the cube of margarine (
1/5 of a packet of margarine of 250 gr.), Place on low heat and the margarine "walks" until it melts well. Remove from the heat and place in the bowl, over the melted margarine, ordinary biscuits or Braila (bulk), side by side, enough to cover the entire bottom of the bowl.
Place a layer, about a finger thick, of grated and low-cut apples (until they have no juice) and level well. Over the apples put vanilla cream made of: egg, sugar, flour, milk. All the ingredients are boiled. When warm, add margarine and vanilla.
Level and add a layer of biscuits and when the cake is cold, place a layer of whipped cream on top. Grate good cream over the whipped cream (on a large grater). It's getting cold.
1. The cake is made in a large stove tray. Put 50 gr. melted butter / margarine, then add the apples and sugar (for 1.5 kg of grated apples I got 5 lg of sugar, but that depends on how sour the apples are and the taste of each one.
2. Cook the apples for about 4-5 minutes, until they soften slightly, then add 2 teaspoons of grated cinnamon and if you want a little grated ginger and a vanilla sugar. Mix well and leave on the fire for 3-4 minutes.
3. When the fire is extinguished, add the starch or semolina and mix. Leave the apples to cool.
Grease the pan with the rest of the butter / margarine (150 gr).
4. Crush the biscuits and place them in the pan. Put the walnuts and the chocolate pieces over the biscuits.
5. Make the pandispan. You can make a pandispan from 5 eggs according to any recipe you want, I always make a pandispan with sugar syrup. it's more stable. For the syrup, put on the fire 200 gr of sugar mixed with 8 tablespoons of water. Whisk the egg whites with a little salt, and when the syrup boils, add it continuously, beating vigorously. Then add the yolks, 4 tablespoons of oil, flour and finally if you want lemon peel.
6. Put the apples in the pan over the biscuits, nuts and chocolate, and place the pandispan on top.
7. Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes (test with a toothpick in a pan). The cake is then removed from the oven, allowed to cool and returned to a plate. Cut cold.
Biscuit and chocolate cake
The cake without baking with chocolate and whipped cream is a quick and delicious cake, a recipe that you can make in no time without special techniques or a lot of effort. The strong point of this cake without baking with chocolate and whipped cream is the impeccable taste, the fascinating combination between biscuits flavored with milk and honey, dense chocolate cream and the layer of whipped cream sprinkled with cocoa.
Ingredient Apple Cake And Caramel Cream:
- 1 kg. of apples, peeled scales and seed box (6 large apples)
- 150. of ml. of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons food starch
- 470 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon tip
- 270 grams of flour
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 300 grams of butter
- 200 gram cream cheese (philadelphia, exquisite etc.)
- 1 can of dulce de leche (condensed milk, 400 grams)
- if needed: 2-3 tablespoons of milk
- topping: 2 thin sheets of pie (commercial, linco or millet type), 40 grams of butter, 4 tablespoons of sugar
Preparing Apple Cake And Caramel Cream:
1. 150 grams of sugar together with 2 tablespoons of water put in a saucepan over medium heat and boil together until caramelized (the water evaporates and the sugar gets a beautiful golden color, the image on the left). Add 150 ml. of hot water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and boil everything until the caramel dissolves completely and the syrup forms bubbles on the entire surface (picture on the right). Remove the syrup from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Turn on the oven and set it at 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with 1 pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add, spoon by spoon, 120 grams of sugar and continue beating until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add the cooled caramel syrup, 100 grams of melted butter (not hot), the yolks beaten a little with a fork, 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract, flour mixed with baking powder and semolina (pictured left). Mix with a spatula, lifting the composition from the bottom of the vessel to the surface, so that the air accumulated in the egg whites is not lost. The composition should be semi-fluid, if necessary, add 2-3 tablespoons of cold milk (one at a time) to thin it slightly.
4. In two identical trays (oven tray, 38 & # 21535 cm.), Covered with baking paper, divide the composition for the countertop and level it on the entire surface. Bake the two sheets for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven at 180 degrees, then take them out and let them cool without removing the paper.
5. After the sheets have cooled, remove the baking paper, overlap and remove the edges, then cut in half, obtaining 4 equal countertops.
6. Peel the apples, remove the seed box and weigh them so as to obtain 1 kg. of cleaned apples. Cut into cubes and keep in cold water so as not to oxidize.
Caramelized apple filling
7. Caramelize in a large pan 200 grams of sugar. When the sugar has a golden brown color, add the well drained apples and orange juice. Soon the apples will drop and a golden syrup will form. At this point add the starch and cinnamon dissolved in 2-3 tablespoons of cold water. Boil the composition, stirring gently, until it thickens.
8. While it is still slightly warm, the apple filling is evenly distributed on two of the 4 countertops.
OTHER SPECIAL RECIPES WITH APPLES
9. For caramel cream, use a can of sweetened condensed milk (necessarily sweetened). Put the whole can in a fairly deep pot and cover with cold water. Put it on the fire and from the moment it starts to boil, count 3 hours. Allow to cool. When it opens, we will find it inside the can sweet milk (milk jam), a viscous and well-cured caramel cream, with a superb taste. Here, the whole thing procedure explained in a video tutorial.
10. 200 grams of soft butter (with 80% fat) is homogenized with the mixer with cold cheese cream, added 1 tablespoon. After obtaining a creamy composition, well bound, add 1 tablespoon of caramelized condensed milk cream (canned dulce de leche). It is incorporated with the mixer at low speed.
11. For topping, put 1 thin sheet of pie in the pan. Grease the entire surface with melted butter and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Bake for 5 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees, until caramelized. Repeat with the second sheet and leave to cool, then crumble into pieces.
12. Assemble the cake, alternating the tops with the apple filling with two tops on which the caramel cream is distributed. The surface should be caramel cream. Sprinkle the topping over it. Let cool for at least 3 hours before serving, preferably overnight.
As long as the cake stays in the fridge, the countertops will absorb a lot of the moisture of the cream and the apple filling, becoming soft and very tasty. The cake is delicious, not very sweet, it is cool and comforting.
All the ingredients for the Apple Biscuit recipe are waiting for you in Lidl & # x1f5a4 stores
All ingredients for the Apple Biscuit recipe should be at room temperature, including butter, which is preferably as soft as possible.
In a large bowl, fry eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar, vanilla essence, cinnamon. Mix with the mixer at high speed for 3-4 minutes or until we have a foam and the eggs double in volume.
Add soft butter, mix. We are going to add flour, sifted together with the baking powder. We will get a homogeneous dough, vartos.
Add the peeled apples and cut into small cubes. Incorporate the apples with a spatula. Using a spoon for ice cream or with slightly wet hands, shape the biscuits, the size of an ice cream ball. We put the biscuits in the tray, on baking paper.
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Bake the biscuits for 15-20 minutes or until they are golden and slightly browned on the edges. Let them cool very well before powdering them with sugar.
2 kg red apples, 6 eggs, 100g biscuits, 200g sugar, another 10 tablespoons sugar, 1 l milk, flour as much as it contains, 3 sachets of vanilla sugar, grated lemon peel
Put the biscuits through the mincer and then spread them in a tray lined with butter. Moisten them with a little lemon juice. Peeled and pitted apples, cut them into slices and place them in the tray over the biscuits, and sprinkle the 10 tablespoons of sugar over them. Put them in the oven, over low heat, until the apples are soft. You will put the yolks plus 100g of sugar, milk and vanilla sugar in a saucepan over low heat and add the flour little by little, stirring constantly so as not to form lumps, until the composition thickens (like a polenta). Whisk the egg whites with 100g sugar and lemon peel. Pour the yolk composition over the browned apples, and on top you will put the egg whites. Bake again, over low heat, for 10-15 minutes, until the egg whites are lightly browned.
Try this video recipe too
Method of preparation
First we soak the raisins in rum.
We cut the cleaned apples into small cubes. In a saucepan put 500 ml of water with boiling sugar. When the sugar has melted, add the apples, leaving them to soften without crushing. Dissolve the 4 sachets of pudding in the remaining 150 ml of water and add them over the apples, letting them boil for a few more minutes (2-3), stirring constantly. When ready, add the raisins, a pinch of salt and cinnamon. Place a row of biscuits in a rectangular bowl, then a layer of hot apple cream. That's what we do next. In the end we must have 3 layers of biscuits and 3 apples, the last one being apples.
Let it cool then we will put it in the fridge for 2-3 hours, during which time the biscuits will soften and we will be able to cut the cake.
Peeled apples are given through a large grater. Mix the dry ingredients flour, semolina, powder
In a bowl, mix the cheese with the soft margarine, add the egg, baking powder and flour and knead.
Traditional recipe from Bistrita-Nasaud. How to prepare cake with apples and biscuits
Apple cakes and pies are among the most common recipes in housewives. The most appreciated are the ones that give the feeling that they melt in your mouth, such as the cake with apples and biscuits.
Choose two kilograms of the most flavorful, put them on the grater, add sugar and cinnamon to taste and let them soften.
Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites from six eggs, and separately mix the yolks with the sugar. Then add the yolks in the egg whites, along with six tablespoons of flour and a teaspoon of baking powder.
Grease the pan with butter (you need about half a pack), add crushed biscuits on the entire surface of the tray, then squeezed apples, and pour the composition of the cake over the apples. Put everything in the oven until the dough is penetrated.
After baking, let the cake cool, then turn it upside down. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the biscuits and you will have a delicious apple cake.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Apple and Biscuit Cake (Fasting)
Peel an apple, grate it and cut it into small cubes. Add over the water and sugar that I previously boiled. Boil together until the apples soften well but do not crush completely.
Separately dissolve the 4 sachets of pudding in 200ml of water (from the 1, 2 l) and when the apples are ready add the dissolved pudding powder and let it boil for a few more minutes, stirring constantly. When it is ready, add the raisins that have been soaked in liqueur, add a pinch of salt, vanilla essence and cinnamon.
Place the biscuits in a detachable shape (I used a shape that changes depending on how big you want the cake to be), grease them with the remaining liqueur after removing the raisins and then place a layer of cream while it is still hot. That's what we do next. Finally we must have 3 layers of biscuits and 3 of cream, the last being cream.
Leave it to cool, then keep it in the fridge for a few hours, during which time the biscuits will soften enough to cut the cake.
Boil water and sugar until the sugar melts. Meanwhile, peel the apples and cut them into cubes. When the sugar has melted, add the chopped apples and boil them until the apples soften well, without starting to crush.
Until the apples are boiling, put the rum essence together with the raisins in a bowl so that they soften. In another bowl, dissolve the 4 sachets of pudding in 200 ml of water. When the apples are almost ready, add the pudding dissolved in the water and let them boil together for a few minutes, chewing continuously.
After we have finished cooking the composition, add the raisins, a little salt, 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence and cinnamon to taste, mix them all and turn off the heat.
Arrange a layer of biscuits evenly in a rectangular tray with the dimensions of 20/30, grease the biscuits with the rum essence left over from the raisins, then add a layer of cream, the cream must be hot. We continue the same with 2 more layers of biscuits and 2 of cream. We need to have 3 layers of biscuits and 3 layers of cream.
Leave the cake outside until the cream cools, then put it in the fridge for at least 3 hours so that the biscuits soften and we can cut the cake.